In this episode we talk jumping from helicopters, how you can make money by letting people pay what they want, and how the publishing world needs to change with Tom Morkes.
The Pre-Brief: Tom Morkes is the Founder of Insurgent Publishing. He graduated from the United States Military Academy in 2008. He served as a Platoon Leader, XO, S-4 and finished his career working with 5th Special forces in 2013. Before leaving the military, he started his blog TomMorkes.com. Through his blog and publishing company, Tom seeks to instigate and inspire creativity in all its forms.
- The lineage of Military Morkes
- His humble start in real estate and lessons learned
- How he found time to build Tom Morkes.com
- Changing the status quo in any field through creativity
- Using fundamental disciplines of military discipline to succeed in new arenas
- The benefits of encouraging customers to pay you what they want
- Building a whole new publishing company
- I took the attitude of survive or die trying
Resources for this episode:
How to reach the guest.
- Email: Tom@tommorkes.com
- Website: TomMorkes.com
- LinkedIn ID: Tom Morkes
- Twitter: @tmorkes
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
And lastly, if you have any questions send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I would love to answer your question on the show.