In this episode we talk podcasting, Kuwait before air-conditioners, joining the corporate workforce and the brotherhood of veterans with Scott Fussell.
The Pre-Brief : Scott Fussell started his career in the military at the ROTC program at the University of Tennessee and was commissioned an Armor Officer. He served four and a half years in the Army in various roles from Tank Platoon Leader, Company Executive Officer, to Battalion Maintenance Officer. Since leaving the Army in 1999 as a Captain, he has worked with many large companies in a variety of roles to include Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Plant Manager, and currently as a Marketing Manager at a Fortune 500 company. Though he found success in the corporate world, Scott decided to found the Command Your Business podcast, which focuses on sharing the stories of Military Veteran Entrepreneurs.
- Why Scott decided to start a business online
- The advantages of podcasting versus blogging
- Why he decided to focus on veterans
- How the corporate world may not be as secure as it sounds
- How to manage a full time job and a podcast
If I could go back to the beginning, I would start sooner!
Resources for this episode:
How to reach Scott
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Commandyourbusiness.com
- LinkedIn ID: scottfussell
- Twitter: @CmdYourBusiness
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the page.
Additionally, reviews for the podcast on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show and I read each and every one of them.
And lastly, if you have any questions send me an email email@example.com and I would love to answer your question on the show.